- About Us
- Why the Cockerel?
- The History of the Museum
- History of the Museum 1900-1983
- History of the Museum 1983 - Present
- The Cowle Trust
- Special Events
- Thursday Afternoon Talks
- Previous Exhibitions
- 2017 Exhibitions
- 2016 Exhibitions
- 2015 Exhibitions
- 2014 Exhibitions
- 2013 Exhibitions
- 2012 Exhibitions
- 2011 Exhibitions
- 2010 Exhibitions
- 2007 - 2009 Exhibitions
- The Museum Collections
- Collections Enquiries
- Recent Acquisitions
- Mystery Object
- Paintings from the Collection
- Wilf Merrett Postcard Collection Gallery
- Featured Objects - The Lawnmower
- Featured Object - Wallbridge Painting
- Featured Object - Spanners
- Featured Object - Baughan Motorcyle
- Featured Collection - Casein
- Featured Collection - Prinknash Pottery
- Collections Policies
- World War One Commemoration Events
- 2014 - One Man's War
- 2015 - Technology and Innovation
- 2016 - The World at War
- 2017 - The Home Front
- 2018 - Medals, Souvenirs and Legacy
- Echoes in Enamel Project
- Stories from the Collection
- Trephined Skull
- Bragg Clock
- Beaker Boy
- Woolly Mammoths
- The Story of Animation in Stroud
- Friends of the Museum
- Friends Events
- Friends Contributions
- The Gate to The Secret Garden Print
- The Walled Garden Project
- Walled Garden Plan
- Walled Garden Brief History
- Walled Garden Project Photographs
- Secret Garden Public Photography Day 2013
- The first Walled Garden Residency by Quercus
- Only the Flame Remains: A Collection of Poems
- Museum Volunteers
You are invited to take part in the world's biggest festival of drawing!
Come along on 18th October and take part in fabulous FREE creative activities inside and outside...
As part of the national Big Draw you are invited to take part in some drawing fun for all ages at the Museum, whatever the weather. Come and join in!
Drop in between 11am and 4pm, pop in for five minutes or stay all day!
Have a go at different drawing activities
Meet artists at work in the Mansion House where every drawing tells a story
Add a special Autumn leaf, pine cone or other treasure to our Nature Table inspired by Dail Behennah's new exhibition
Visit a Studio of Natural Wonders & Curious Collections in Gallery 2
Collect your FREE MIP drawing pack from the Collectors' Room in the Museum
A FREE Big Draw festival day organised in collaboration with Stroud School of Art, SGS College.
We look forward to seeing you!
Museum work showcased
Some of the Museum's work has recently featured in two national reports.
Museum Collections Inspire New Book
A new picture book inspired by the Museum Collections is to be launched at Stroud Book Festival on 4 November 2017.
Certaine Wytches: Fear, Myth and Magic
Work by tapestry artist Anne Jackson exploring 'witchcraft' comes to the Museum in the Park.
Museum retains national quality mark
The Museum in the Park retains official tourist board's quality assurance mark
Plan your visit
Select a date from the calendar to see what's on